Wednesday, March 31, 2010


My neighborhood that I call home is Magnolia. It's a small town and is somewhat clean. We have all the stores necessary like Wawa, McDonald's, Crown Fried Chicken, Water Ice factory, and a few more. We also have two parks, Otterbranch a.k.a OB Park and Albertson.


I love living in my town. I wouldn't choose any other place. One thing why I love living in Magnolia is because of how small it is. All of my boys litteraly live within a 2 block radius of my house.


Because of these reasons I feel that Magnolia is defintly worth fighting for. I grew up here and this is my home so if anyone tries to intrude or harm it then god help them. Also i feel this way because everyone from my town feel the same towards this question whether Magnolia is worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment